TCA Chemical Peel in Peachtree City, GA
If the surface layers of your skin are damaged, wrinkled or have discoloration, or even if you have skin growths or acne facial scars, a chemical peel procedure performed by our experienced staff may be the right choice for you.
Depending on the severity of your skin issues, your skin type, your availability and your desired outcome, we’ll discuss using a chemical solution:
- Alphahydroxy acid ? this is our lightest and most popular chemical peel, as it requires no recovery time. This treatment needs to be done more frequently to achieve the same results as the stronger peels. Typically, the results are apparent after a day of some flaking or redness of the skin.
There is no anesthesia required, and the entire procedure takes no more than 15 minutes for the alphahydroxy and the tricholoracetic peels, and a little over an hour for the phenol peel.
We offer free samples of our products as well. Compare our specialty formulated cosmeceuticals to any major brand: Obagi, Prevage, MD Forte, etc. Our products will always come out on top with superior medically proven purity and efficacy!
Why Choose Us?
- Practicing Laser and Injection Services since 2005
- Redeem Your Brilliant Distinctions Rewards Here!
- First Full-Service Medical Spa In The Tri-County Area
- Licensed Aesthetician & Certified Laser Technician
- Free Samples Of Products Offered
- Doctor Administered Medical Treatments
- On-Site Doctor Supervision
- Custom Medical Cosmetics with Superior Medically Proven Purity & Efficacy
- We Accept CareCredit
Associations & Memberships:
- Member of Brilliant Distinctions
- International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons
- Botox Cosmetic Network
- Board Certified Physician
- Certified Medical Education for Aesthetics